Modular D.E. Filters - SMD Series
SMD Series Filters
Sta-Rite is proud to bring you the proven technology of System 3 Modular Media into the world of D.E. With it's perfectly balanced flow and integral manifold design, the System 3 Modular D.E. filter brings pool filtration to new heights. Available in 2 sizes, 60 and 72 sq. ft., System 3 Modular Media D.E. filtration will bring years of sparkling clear water to your pool or spa. For cleaning, simply remove filter lid and hose off in place. No more hassle of tearing down the grid assembly for cleaning and servicing. The balanced flow design allows for a constant D.E. cake on the entire module, assuring full optimization of the module and longer cycles between cleanings.
- NSF listed
- Typical Installations – Inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- Posi-Lok™ clamps provide easy access to tank internals
- Modular Filter Tanks - allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank
- Low Maintenance - Superior backwash capabilities means less manual cleaning of the grids
- Dual Drain Plugs – Side plug assembly includes 1-1/2" NPT port for direct discharge plumbing
- Sleek Looks – Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting
Notes: Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI.
Maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).
- NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Certified